My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://westerad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hunker Down with the Internets

I say 'hunker down' because the weather's supposed to get ugly here on the prairie this weekend. Anyway, today I found so many treats online that I just had to share.
  • A great podcast interview w/Seth Godin. I like that this program calls itself a commentary on 'social media marketing'. I hope that term sticks. I think it fits better than the comparably square moniker 'online media.' Thanks Brand Autopsy for the initial link that pointing me there.
  • AdCritic.com has a great site set up that features face2face interviews with contemporary ad creatives like Jeff Goodby, Lee Clow, and Alex Bogusky. Very cool.
  • Oh, yeah. And everybody is talking about this post re: the not-so-tidy state of affairs at Kohls. Yikes! Or rather ... Hee-haw! Clean up your act. 'Social media marketing' means if you piss a customer off the world has a pretty fair chance at finding out.
Enjoy!

No comments: