My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://westerad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The New WesterBlog - NOW WITH COMMENTS!


Just a quick note to let you know that I've made a couple of modifications to the WesterBlog. The biggest is that I have enabled commenting (you have Larry Miller and his persistent lobbying to thank for that). Just remember to be nice and let's get some conversations started.

Not so new but worth a mention - I've also added category labels for my postings so now you can search for all of my rants by subject (located on the top right hand sidebar under the heading 'Labels' - just below my ugly mug). Enjoy! And if you are enjoying, feel free to comment.

1 comment:

LC Tofu said...

Well, it is simply poetic justice for me to be the first to post a comment. So there.