My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://westerad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Internet Can Do Anything!! (Even Save Screech's House)

By even pointing this out, I realize that I'm being part of the problem but I like this story in a guilty pleasure kind of way.

You see the bank is foreclosing on Screech from "Saved by the Bell"'s house. What's Screech doing about it? Selling t-shirts on a website at $15 a pop to save his digs ($20 gets you one autographed by Screech himself). He is gonna have to move a lot of shirts to hit the $250,000 he needs but I don't want to underestimate the power of Screech's fame. Plus all of the recent press can't be hurting his cause. Actually that's what rockets this little fundraiser from gimmick to remarkable.


The Point?
This little parable illustrates a simple point: If Screech can use the internet to move the needle for his cause, you can too. I feel dirty for even saying it but
'Think like Screech.' (By the way that little axiom doesn't apply to anything else in life!)

No comments: