My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://westerad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Celebrate the New Year with a Special WesterBlog Offer

First and foremost, let me take a moment to wish everyone a happy 2006. Secondly, I want to apologize for the absence of new content from the WesterBlog during the last month of 2005. Usual excuses … work, holidays, etc.

Alas, it wouldn’t be a new year without a resolution in the form of a special offer for you, the readers of this blog. Here goes …


Want to help steer discussion on the WesterBlog?

Simply point 10 new readers to the WesterBlog and you can email me a question you want elaborated on within the confines of this blog. Anything about your specific product, service, job, etc. As long as it gets around to the mission of this blog (discussion of marketing, communication, and business today) in a round about way anything is game. You bring the readers and the questions and I’ll open up the discussion.


And I promise more new content in the New Year with at least a new post per week (hopefully more if I get bombarded with questions from you and thus several new subscribers to this blog).


Again, I hope everyone had a great holiday. More later in the week on things of a marketing nature.

No comments: